2015 - Now: Assistant professor in the statistics department of UC Davis
2013 - 2015: Postdoc in the statisitics department, Wharton school, University of Pennsylvania.
2013: Ph.D of Mathematics, Stanford University.
2008: Bachelor of Science with major in Mathematics, Peking University.
My CV and google citation page.
I am interested in understanding the mathematical structures of models and methods that arise from the practice of high-dimensional learning and statistics. My current research interests include:
- High-dimensional statistics
- Network analysis
- Machine learning theory
- Xingmei Lou (Stats/Davis)
- Yucheng Liu (Stats/Davis)
- Xiaohan Hu (Math/Davis)
- NSF CAREER Award DMS-1848575
- 2019 Information Theory Paper Award for the paper "Phase Retrieval via Wirtinger Flow: Theory and Algorithms"
4232 Math Sciences Bldg, 399 Crocker Lane, Davis, CA, 95616
Email: xdgli AT ucdavis DOT edu