Associate professor in the statistics department of UC Davis
I am interested in studying and understanding statistical methods that arise from the practice of high-dimensional statistics and learning, in particular the interactions between optimization approaches and statistical analysis. My current research interests include:
- High-dimensional statistics
- Network analysis
- Machine learning theory
- Xingmei Lou (Stats/Davis)
- Yucheng Liu (Stats/Davis)
- Xiaohan Hu (Math/Davis)
- NSF CAREER Award DMS-1848575
- 2019 Information Theory Paper Award for the paper "Phase Retrieval via Wirtinger Flow: Theory and Algorithms"
My google citation page.
4232 Math Sciences Bldg, 399 Crocker Lane, Davis, CA, 95616
Email: xdgli AT ucdavis DOT edu