Selected Referees' Remarks
[To be continued]
- The Method of Controlled Enthusiasm:
- "The Associate Editor feels it is of some interest and reports in a
generally favorable way. However, a major revision is necessary along the
lines suggested by referee B."
- The Method of Confusion:
- "The Referee and the Associate Editor failed to understand your
well-written paper. Please address their comments in your revision."
- The Editor's Letter from Hell:
- "Thank you for sending in the second revision of your paper. After
consulting the Editorial Board, we put it through the shredder. We look
forward to receiving your submissions in the future."