April 10 (Friday) - April 11 (Saturday), 2015
Hosted by the Department of Statistics, University of California, Davis
Co-Sponsored by the Institute of Mathematical Statistics ; the MPS Dean's Office of UC Davis; UC Davis Graduate School of Management; the National Science Foundation via an RTG training grant
The Department of Statistics will host a workshop that will serve as a forum to discuss recent developments
in network data, its analysis, computational and inferential challenges and applications to various
disciplines including neuroscience, genomics, social sciences, ecology and environmental sciences and complex systems.
It will take place on the campus of the University of California, Davis (Buehler Alumni Center, Room AGR),
and is scheduled for Friday April 10 to Saturday April 11, 2015.
REGISTRATION is free. All participants are required to register HERE.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Hao Chen (Statistics, UC Davis)
- Raissa D'Souza (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, UC Davis)
- John Doyle (Electrical Engineering and Bioengineering, Caltech)
- Yueyue Fan (Civil and Environmental Engineering, UC Davis)
- Vladimir Filkov (Computer Science, UC Davis)
- Mark Goldman (Neuroscience, UC Davis)
- Martin Hilbert (Communication, UC Davis)
- Fushing Hsieh (Statistics, UC Davis)
- Mark Lubell (Environmental Science and Policy, UC Davis)
- Brenda McCowan (Population Health and Reproduction, UC Davis)
- Zeev Moaz (Political Science, UC Davis)
- Andrew Sornborger (Mathematics, UC Davis)
- Michael Schweinberger (Statistics, Rice University)
- Eric Xing (Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University)
- Ji Zhu (Statistics, University of Michigan)
Social event : There will be a reception at the Buehler Alumni Center on April 10 evening.
Organizing Committee: Hao Chen, Fushing Hsieh, Debashis Paul